SAVE GREATER THAN 80%
ON YOUR LIGHTING BILLS WITH
SINOCO LED LIGHTING TECHNOLOGY!
Did you know 50% to 70% of power usage in business is lighting!
- Most Australian businesses are unaware that between 50% to 70% of their power usage is due to inefficient lighting in the workplace.
- OH&S legislation requires that all of Australian businesses must adhere to the Australian Standards for safe lighting levels.
- Australia’s most common factory light, the conventional 400 Watt High Bay and Low Bay lights are deceptive in their name as they do not just consume 400 Watts. To operate this light, a ballast and transformer are required to power up the globe. Up to an additional 70 Watts of power will be consumed in this process, resulting in a single light consuming up to 470 Watts.
- Conventional industrial lights are made of glass and operate at temperatures of over 100 degrees Celsius. These lights are extremely hazardous and have been known to catch on fire. In contrast, LED lights operate at a safe just above ambient temperature.
- LED lighting produces an eye friendly colour. Users will benefit from reduced eye strain and more vision friendly workplace conditions.
- LED lights are environmentally friendly as they don’t contain mercury or any other hazardous substances.
- You can significantly reduce your carbon footprint by converting to LED!
Sinoco LED lighting technology can save you over 80% on your lighting power usage!
For a quality product and BIG SAVINGS contact Sinoco Lighting Technologies Australasia and SAVE NOW!